FAQs - ICT Helpdesk
1. How can students access the ICT Helpdesk?
The ICT Helpdesk is located in S3 (above the secondary library) and is open from 7.30am – 4:30pm each day. Students may visit before school, at recess, lunch or afterschool. Students may also visit during class time with the permission of their classroom teacher.
2. What services are available at the ICT Helpdesk?
The most popular services provided by the ICT Helpdesk are:
- Student printing and scanning facilities
- Minor repairs, software installation and other support
- Reporting damage, loss and data loss
- Assistance in connecting Tablet PCs to devices at home