FAQs - ICT Service Desk
1. How can students access the ICT Service Desk?
The ICT Service Desk is located in S3 (above the secondary library) and is open from 7.30am – 4:30pm each day. Students may visit before school, at recess, lunch or afterschool. Students may also visit during class time with the permission of their classroom teacher.
2. What services are available at the ICT Service Desk?
The most popular services provided by the ICT Service Desk are:
- Student printing and scanning facilities
- Minor repairs, software installation and other support
- Reporting damage, loss and data loss
- Assistance in connecting Tablet PCs to devices at home
3. How can parents contact the ICT Service Desk?
If you have any questions about connecting the Tablet PC at home, please phone the school on 9332 1133 and ask to speak to the ICT Service Desk, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.