A School Report
Parents receive school reports at the end of each semester. They contain a range of information about each girl's progress throughout the preceding semester, including:
- An overall comment from her Class Teacher
- A comment from each subject teacher
- An overall level of achievement from each subject teacher
- A description of overall effort in each subject
- A description of achievement in each subject specific reporting outcomes
- A list of her co-curricular involvement in the school.
All parents are encouraged to contact teachers at any time to discuss their daughter's progress. In addition, formal parent-teacher interviews are organised twice a year.