From Ms Allum
A huge thank you from me for everyone who worked so hard to make Sunday’s Fair an absolute success. What a fantastic day! Beautiful weather, great food and drink, wonderful games and activities, books, fashion, flowers, bargains, treasures... and the most uplifting celebration of the School community.
I know there were many parents who worked on the variety of stalls all day, hardly having time to go to the bathroom! I know there was a huge effort before the day too – making things, planning, coordinating everything needed.
So, thank you to:
• The Fair Convenors Penny Gerstle and Emma Holmes
• All of the Fair Committee and the Class Parents who coordinated the Year Group Stalls
• All those parents who volunteered on the day – in treasury (particularly Alex Locke, the P&F Treasurer), the Merry Men logistic team, and those who worked on the stalls themselves
• Keith Stevenson, our Facilities Manager, and his team of staff
• Daisy Bahen, Michelle Kadi and Airlie Murray from the Development Office
• Angelique Cooper, Tina Mavritsakis and Sarah Walters from the General Office
• The Musicians and the Music Staff who performed so delightfully
• Those staff and Prefects who agreed to participate in the Dunking Machine
• Sue Zipfinger, Juliet Schmidt, Sarah Stuart-Jones, Ulrika Aroney and the Green Team and the Waste Warriors
• Everyone who donated prizes for the Silent Auction
• All those who baked cakes, jams and all of the other goodies on sale
• Anna Pizanis for all of the beautiful flowers which she donated, and also to all of the other donations for stalls, large and small
• Everyone who came along on the day, enjoyed the community, smiled and laughed, enjoyed themselves, and spent up big!
I was truly thrilled – it was absolutely perfect!!!
Head of School