In This Together
Some holiday reading and listening for you all over the school holidays...
I thought you might like to see a few different articles we have come across over the past few months.
Perhaps one or two of them might be interesting for you over the school holidays?
1. On perfectionism.
2. A fun, but serious article from The New York Times that we can ALL learn from!
3. Some good practical tips to parents for managing screen time.
4. Interested in the digital detox trend in restaurants?
5. Helping teenage girls reframe anxiety and strengthen resilience.
6. And lastly, a podcast from The Harvard EdCast – “Overparented, Underprepared”.
Wishing all our parents a lovely school holiday time from all of us at SCEGGS, when we get there!
Head of School