The Chapel Building
The Chapel Building houses the Chapel, administration areas, staffrooms and classrooms. It is connected to the original building 'Barham'.
The Chapel was built in 1901 as an Assembly Hall. It was dedicated on Ascension Day in 1926 as a memorial to the first Headmistress, Edith Badham. As the symbolic centre of our Anglican faith, the Chapel plays a significant role in the daily life of our students and staff.